Synthetic grass isn’t about to take over playing and recreational fields for schools, it already has. Synthetic turf provides a safe, friendly, easy to maintain and cost effective solution for many schools in the Canberra region. Here are some key benefits to consider:
- Synthetic turf playing fields are supported by major sporting bodies like AFL, NRL, ARB and FIFA
- A new Play Field can turn an ugly existing space into a multi-purpose area that can be used all year round.
- Synthetic turf is NOT maintenance free but is usually more cost effective and can easily be maintained by existing ground staff.
- Utilisation benefits are gained because the new surface can be used more often without wear and tear.
- Financial benefits include hiring of venue and sponsorship arrangements.
- Synthetic turf technology has reached a point where it’s as safe, if not safer, than natural turf.
So the first step is to arrange for a free site inspection. I’ll bring with me some photos of other jobs I’ve completed and give you a basic idea of what I propose will work well at your school. I’ll send you a formal quote to the school. All up, this will take 15-20 minutes of your time or longer if needed.